Thursday, October 14, 2010

Researching

Links through the Library Media Resource center lead me to sites with articles, such as Ebsco's search engine I was able to modify my inquiries with the subject matter title, for instance U.S relations with Ecuador from their a source an Article describing the Executive Assaults and the Social Foundations of democracy in Ecaudor. Jstor also sent me to a site that called Land Economics is dedicated to the study of land use, natural resources, public utilities, housing, and urban land issues. I like this site although it will not post recent articles but if I am interested in doing research for past periods or history on the subject matter they are available. Also, I was referenced a book on how to rule the world as a source for chapter reading material on my choice of country . I still have more options available but need to balance the art of gaining more time for my research as I find that it is time consuming just to get information to incorperate in my research even if its just a line or two or facts the back my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment